600 gm plain flour
6 tbsp oil
200 gm cold butter
300 gm mutton,cut into
small cubes or minced
100 gm boiled potato
cut into small cubes
4 green chillies chopped
1 big onion chopped
1 small tomato chopped
6 shallots sliced
1 - 2 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
2 spring curry leaves,chopped
some coriander leaves,chopped
3 tbsp meat curry powder
1 tbsp chilly powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
1 - 2 tsp garam masala powder
oil for cooking & deep frying
Sift flour & salt.Rub in butter,oil.
Sprinkle a little water over to blend
then add the eggs,knead dough well &
leave in fridge for 2 hours,cover with
a piece of muslin.
1. Heat little oil,fry shallots,curry leaves,
green chillies,tomato, ginger & garlic paste
2. Add in curry powder,chilly powder,turmeric powder
stir until raw smell goes off.
3. Add in onion, mutton, salt little water & cook
once cook add potato,mix well,add in garam masala,
4. Remove from fire & cool filling completely.
5. Roll dough on lightly floured board.Use a
round sharp cutter,cut out into shapes
6. Fill rounds with the filling,wet then secure
the edges of the puff by pinching with the finger
tips,or use curry puff maker.
7. Deep fry in hot oil till golden.Serve hot