- 2 cups mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cream-style corn
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil, drop four
1/4 cupfuls of batter into skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes
on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with
remaining oil and batter.