120 gm sponge mix
2 nos. eggs
30 ml water
30 gm butter (melted)
2 tsp gelatine powder
2 tbsp water
150 gm fresh cream,whipped
2 tbsp fruit liqueur
100 gm canned jack fruit,shredded
1. To make sponge cake,beat sponge mix,
eggs & water in a mixer with high speed
until light & fluffy.Turn into low speed,
mix in melted butter until well blended.
2. Spread batter into 18cm(7-in) baking tin
& bake in preheated oven at 180 degree
for 20 minutes.Remove from oven & cool
completely.Split into 2 layers.
3. To make filling,use wooden spoon to beat
mascarpone cheese & sugar until soften &
4. Melt gelatine powder with water over double
boil.Stir into cheese,then fold in whipped
cream & liqueur until well blended.
5. To assemble,place a slice of into
baking tin.Spread with half of mixture.
Place in jack fruit.Then spread with the remaining
cheese mixture.Cover & frozen for over night.
Garnish as desired.