- 500 g tinned Tuna fish-flakes
- 2 medium onions- finely chopped
- 2 green chillies-finely chopped
- 5 curry leaves-finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- Mix the drained tuna flakes with chopped onions,green chillies and curry leaves.Mix well
- Add lemon juice,turmeric powder and plain flour to form a thick paste.
- A salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into round shape
- Oil a baking tray and lay out the tuna cakes.
- Bake in an oven at 350 degree F for 30 minutes.
- To check if done,insert a fork.if it comes out clean,then the fish cake is considered as done.
- Serve hot with a of your choice.