All purpose flour( Maida ) - 2 cups
Onion (chopped) - 1 no
Coriander leaves ( chopped ) - little
Red chillies ( chopped )
Green chillies( chopped ) - 4-5 nos
Ginger ( chopped ) - 1/2 tsp
curry leaves ( chopped )
Salt - to taste
ghee - to sprinkle on top
1) Mix together maida, onion,
coriander, both chillies,
curry leaves, ginger and salt
along with sufficient water mix
well & keep aside for 10 minutes.
2) Heat dosa tawa or non stick pan
and spread a ladle full of the above
batter onto it.
3) Spread out the batter and sprinkle
ghee on top.
4) Remove when cooked on both the sides.
5) Serve hot with chutney, sambar or curry