For the cake..
* 4 eggs separated
* 70 gm caster sugar
* 50gm self raising flour
* 10gm corn flour
* vanilla Essene
* 2 tsp corn oil or normal cooking oil will do
1. Beat eggs white with sugar. Slowly add in egg yolk.
2. Fold in the sifted both type of flour.
3. Stir in corn oil, mix well
4. Line the base of swiss roll tin, spread batter into it. Bake for 180 degree for 10-12 minutes.
5. Let it cool before we assemble with the butter cream and cheddar cheese.
For butter cream
just beat 125 gm of butter with 1/4 cup of icing sugar. Add in 2 tbsp of fresh milk.
Beat as white/pale as you can. But this measurement of butter cream is
to much for this swill roll, it is recommended to make only half of it.
Spread this butter cream in between, roll in, and spread the remaining butter cream
on top of the roll. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese. Kraft brand will be better.