Friday, January 21, 2011
White bread 10 slices
Milk 2 cups
Ghee 5 tsp
Butter 3 tsp
Sugar 2 cups or as much as needed
Fried cashew nuts and almonds 2 tsp each
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1. Cut the bread slices into small pieces and fry in 2 tsp spoons of ghee, till slight brown.
2. Add milk, sugar,cardamom powder to the fried bread pieces and continue heating.
3. Add 3 more tsp spoons of ghee and keep stirring, till the ghee sucks out.
4. Add butter at last,and add fried cashew nuts and Almonds.
5. Serve hot or cold.It tastes both good warm and cold. If ghee is not sufficient add some more.
Note:-This will be good for nearly 2 weeks but you will have to keep it in fridge
Whenever you have it, make it a little hot and eat. It will be really good.